Sunday, December 16, 2007

It makes our basement look BAD!

IMG_2046

 

           Ta DA!

 

After MANY stained clothes from our washer, two trips from the service men, and much debate, we finally broke down and got a new washer and dryer! However, I never expected it to cost as much as a used car!!!!!!! We Spent over an hour down at Hutch's in Lehi on Main Street (We would highly recommend going, great service!) We learned all about the different makes, models, etc etc... and we ended up with these bad boys. I feel sick every time I think about the price tag but Spencer tells me I need to get over it. Aren't they beautiful!?!?!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Bri,
I am so excited for you. We got this kind last year and it was the best investment. You are going to love them. You can do so much more laundry at once and you save in soap and water. Let me know what you think. Merry Christmas too!

Nancy Zundel said...

Beautiful machines...those are some big bad boys! Hey, I think you need to post your recipe for that chex mix you made! That was AMAZING! And I wouldn't mind the peanut butter ball recipe too!! PLEASE!!

Unknown said...

I am a little jealous, but just a little (he he). Those are amazing! Congrats!