Saturday, November 17, 2007

Card Making group

IMG_1443

                                              Karin-Katie-Kenzy

I just joined a card making group and I am truly sure that my first purpose is just for the social time with these wonderful ladies (which is also why I was convinced to run a marathon, man I am desperate for time with my friends! :) ) Anyways... I am loving this new hobby! Except I just converted to digital scrapbooking this year so I am now having to take a step back and handle paper again to make cards.  It is quite frustrating at times because I cannot click CTRL Z to undo whatever I just did and I cannot re-use the paper and I have to stick with whatever idea I am trying to create, I really love digital scrapping!  I have a feeling I am going to turn into a hybrid scrapper (I cannot believe I am getting all technical about this!) So I am buying all sorts of fun things to stock my supplies for making cards, I am really having fun with this! This last time we each made 2 cards and brought all the supplies for everyone else to make them, so we went home with 8 cards.

No comments: