Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tag #3 from Aunt Amy

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1.  I am usually never caught anywhere without my water cup, except the car (I need to arrange to change that) and I do have to have it a certain way, filled with ice all the way to the top and then the rest water, so cold it freezes your body! I even drink water in the middle of the night, which may I add can be dangerous! One night I woke up gasping for air because I had dumped my entire cup all over me, Spencer was very baffled why I was waking him in the middle of the night to change the sheets.

--Oh and in addition to this because it happens ALL the time, I don't like sharing my water! and YES I am talking to you Spencer, poobar! :P I swear he stalks me until I fill up my cup and then he follows me around just to drink it all gone! WHY? We have like 100 cups in our kitchen and a lot of water to spare!

2. I like things to be left to right, top to bottom and only my Montessori "peeps" would understand this

3. Okay, let's just state the obvious I am OCD (Obssesive compulsive disorder) and I LOVE IT! So ha!

4. I love picking at my face, ya that's totally nasty! and I wish I didn't

5. I love routine

6. I hate leaving home, but always wish I were on vacation...so weird!

I am tagging: Raelyn Coles, Kerri Johnson, Katie Deluhunty, Shane Coles, Micheal Coles, & Judd Zimmerman

No comments: