Friday, November 9, 2007

Random...

interesting copy

Ya, Ya, I have waited SO long to post and I post about THIS!?!?!

What a silly little man our Aiden is, of course when he was little he hated the dreadful "booger sucker" NOW he likes it, it's funny, and he does it by himself!  Oh the simple pleasures in life ;) This particular day he was obviously also playing dress up. Fun!

FYI

Aiden's gooey nick names

One of my nicknames for Aiden is Magoo which all stared one time when Aiden was being silly and I called him "Magoo" which has transformed into many different nicknames for my googy...

Magooga

Googy

Googy bear

Goo

Googily

Googa

And I am sure their will be more to come. I love you googly bear!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just wanted to let you know I tagged you if you are up to it. Check out my blog for the details...)