Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Could it get ANY better?...

Can I just say that my family IS simply the best!                                    My happiness, my life, my everything!

I am sure that most people WOULD say that about their family but WOW do I mean it!  I am married to such a wonderful husband! I have THE most adorable, smartest, funniest, lovable little boy in the Entire world...sorry it's true! :)                                                    Being a mom is pure joy. Yes I am sure the day will come when I will say something very contradicting to that, don't hold it against me! ;) I feel so blessed to have my family!

Here are a few pictures from our one year wedding anniversary (September 22,2007) also the day we were able to be sealed in the temple.  MORE to come...

A perfect day_edited-1

Check out our photographer!  Becca, my amazing friend and next door neighbor. http://www.mathesonfamilyglimpses.typepad.com/rebecca_matheson_photogra/

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your family is so cute. I am excited we can keep better updated on you now, even though we only live a few houses apart!