Thursday, October 11, 2007

May I present...

Every year I always get the same question when Christmas and Aiden's birthday come around and every year I never have an answer which I know annoys those who ask the question.  SO here it is Aiden's wish list, all the items that are Aiden tested and Mom approved.  I took him to the Red Balloon Toy Store today and let him help me make a list of all the things he loved the most.  His MOST favorite things are marbles and trains. I hope this helps and YES this is mainly for my dad, because I always promise him I will call him back after I have thought of some ideas..and never do ;) And, YES this took forever to make! Santa just may have one large train table on his sleigh this year if mom will cough up the dough, umm I mean if HE will!

Aiden's wish list:

My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments: